1. My knowledge and experience helps families focus on a plan that suits their parenting philosophy, emotional and physical state and other important variables that are necessary to find the right fit. Every family is different and as a qualified child sleep consultant, I will not offer a one size fits all sleep plan; all child sleep plans will be custom to the families’ needs.
2. As a trained child sleep consultant, I am able to keep families on task and motivated while implementing a plan. This is a very difficult task for families to do on their own.
3. I am able to make quick adjustments when the plan requires a change so that the family stays on the right path.
4. I am able to ensure that both feeding needs and sleep needs are being met.
5. I educate families on how to not only obtain healthy sleep habits in their families, but also maintain healthy sleep for a lifetime of restful sleep.